Beware of cash app!

Bitcoin isn’t as private as people think it is, and yes it IS possible for them to know which wallet addresses are attached to large, multi-million dollar wallets that have lots going in and out of them.

Any idea how this is determined? Each Hash ID seems to be unique (at least to a
layman’s POV)

Addresses, deposit and withdrawal amounts, frequencies, checking back at pricing history, etc/

1 Like

Someone told me about just opening another Cashapp account but I don’t remember which site it was on. I opened it just like i did the first time and when they asked for my phone number it recognized it and asked if I wanted to transfer my info over to the new account and I said yes. I had to resend my drivers license but that was it. I send from Cashapp but I never recieve to it for that I use Coinbase exclusively. I’ve never had any trouble with Coinbase in the 5 years I’ve been with them. I’m on my 3rd Cashapp and the process is the same each time. Someone says when they do a sweep once a year and shut down accounts. I’m thinking that may change with all the legalization of gambling recently. I live in CO where gambling is legal, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but I never have a problem opening a new account

How did u reopen the account? After i did it they marked it closed again.

I didn’t reopen my account I created a new one

Thanks for the info! I actually use Coinbase as well, but the transaction fees for withdrawing and converting to USD are outrageous. I Need to start using another wallet. But will def try reopening $App at some point.

Thanks Again Jewell :sunglasses:

1 Like

Were you successful in opening a new Cashapp?

Get a google voice number and open a new bank account.

It’ll work q few times but eventually you won’t be able to I think it was after my 5th they shut me down for good, I have a friends permission to use their name for cashapp now though

Also their is an app called strike and it’s just like cashapp their fees are lower and you can send a lower amount plus if you make an account using my referral code we both get $10 where it asks for a username during sign up just put B6R89I you don’t get the money if you don’t use the code

Already been hit up and set up…

Hahaha I’m a self admitted master procrastinator, so no not yet. But I’ll report back here when when I do! (given they haven’t closed the thread out due to its age hahaha)

Hahahah I got private messages about this too. Worth the time/energy to start an account?

1 Like