Beware of slots

Last night I was playing Mystic Wilds and won $10 while getting 4 of the pinkish cats or whatever they are. Well the slot reloaded and my $10 never got credited after refreshing, logging out, etc. I then went into transactions and the $10 win was not listed either.

And yes of course the mod(s)were no help because “ everything looks good on our end” lol. When id be surprised if u were checking the right day let alone the correct time zone.

Anyways, be careful and gosh idk hit screen record?! Although highly unlikely that would help anyone.

Btw it’s obvious when this happened on the transaction list when every slot pull was 2-3 seconds then at 5:17:43 eastern time on transaction list (2:17:43 my time, pacific) there is a 20 second gap. I took a screen shot of transactions a few minutes later but of course did not screen shot the $10 win.

My concern here is the lack of ability to resolve this due to error with research or faulty system. I had this happen once b4 (that I know of) and finally when moderator figured out the correct time zones they found it. But that situation was lost bonus round spins while this was an ordinary spin.