Bitcoin and bch Withdrawal question

If I withdraw money in bitcoin can I
Withdraw in bch before the three day installment timeframe? I’m also bitcoin exclusive. Thanks.

Hi @jkalbhenn217,

When you withdraw your funds via Bitcoin, you may then request a new withdrawal via Bitcoin Cash, as that would not effect the three day installment time-frame.

Just make sure that if you are withdrawing via Bitcoin, you select the Bitcoin Address from your Wallet, whilst, if you are withdrawing via Bitcoin Cash, make sure that you select the Bitcoin Cash Address, from your Wallet.

Thank you

So is there anyway to rush the withdrawal process…im in dire need of my money and it’s been 3 days since I started my withdrawl

If you withdraw in bitcoin three days is the max it will ever take and I’ve never seen it take longer than two.

@squidmaster We can process one bitcoin withdrawal every 72 hours for you. Your current request will only be completed 72 hours from the time of your previous bitcoin withdrawal.

It’s been 72 hours since I did a withdrawl unless you guys start the time process all over again when a player cancles there withdrawl to get more funds and then starts the withdrawl process again…and why is it only every 72 hours you guys don’t do that for a deposit of course

@squidmaster I will send you a PM with the details of your withdrawal