Bitcoin cash sent as BSV still not credited after 5 days

Long story short and forgive my lack of technical knowledge on crypto but I’ve been waiting for five days now for my Bitcoin cash deposit to be applied. Apparently my wallet provider does not use updated formats to send BCH. They use BSV which they say is the simplest conversion and should be completed by the receiver within a few seconds. I have the blockchain report now showing over 200 confirmations it was sent to and received by ignition. Customer servide was able to locate and confirm their receiving wallet and transaction amount over 3 days ago and then assured me they would resolve in 24 hours or less. Still haven’t heard from them or received access to my funds. It was escalated 3 days ago. I was very happy with my firstwithdrawal experience here as it was simple, quick, and didnt require a bunch of ridiculous verification step. I won , met my playhrough and had the funds in less than 24 hours. I

Hey there @JungGuns,

I’m sorry to hear about your deposit. I looked in your account and I can see that when you were depositing, you selected Bitcoin as the method so your Bitcoin Cash was deposited in a Bitcoin wallet. As you’ve already discussed with our Customer Service, unfortunately, these cryptocurrencies are not interchangeable.

We can see that this issue has already been escalated, but we can assure you that our Support Team is certainly doing their best to retrieve your funds. Sadly, this issue can sometimes take a lot longer than we like, and doesn’t always have an exact timeframe; However, we will do our best to ensure you do get your deposit issued as soon as possible.