Bitcoin depositor freeroll

I haven’t received my ticket for today’s Bitcoin depositor free roll I’m having trouble getting hold of customer service. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my ticket?

@floatewr64 This should be in your account now.

Thank you.

1 Like

Would you be able to add the same ticket to my account please? @Davy

As well as the bonus for the monthly milli satellite and free spins on mystic wolf? Please and thank you

@Jfern11 should be all good now.

1 Like

I think I dont get bitcoin depositor ticket as well as a weekly boost bonus. Can you please check it for me? Thanks !

@Demmos your crypto weekly boost is available. The Bitcoin depositor ticket is only added after a $20+ deposit through a cryptocurrency. Matchpay, player transfers do not count

I haven’t either. I would like to go in todays bitcoin freeroll. Says announced ??? Do you know how I can get my tickets I think there 3 weeks behind. I have regular ticket, the earliest ticket I have is for Dec 2nd?

@tgo525252 to be eligible for the ticket you need to make a single deposit of $20 or more with a Cryptocurrency from Friday-Thursday.

You can view more here

OMG how about 5 deposits this week

I would like to go in todays bitcoin freeroll. Says announced ??? Do you know how I can get my tickets. Are they behind. I have regular ticket, the earliest ticket I have is for Dec 2nd? I would like to get in todays bitcoin dep freeroll

@tgo525252 Deposits through card do not qualify for the Bitcoin Freeroll. And any crypto deposit has to be for more then $20 to get the ticket

I never get crypto bonuses or any they offer. I always click on 5% bonus and also 35% crypto deposit when I make the deposit. I always dep 20 to 100 dollars. cash back never get that either or rake back. I really need to know how to get some help with . Any way You could have some one contact me.email???

Matt can you get me in todays bitcoin dep freroll?

@tgo525252 this is because you are depositing with a card. You cannot redeem crypto bonuses with card deposits.

Unfortunately since you have not made a deposit of $20+ using a cryptocurrency, you wouldn’t be eligible the the Bitcoin Freeroll. Again, to clarify, a card deposit isn’t a cryptocurrency

I use coin base to buy crypto and I send the bitcoin to Ignition??? Explain what I did wrong please?

Your only bitcoin deposit was below $20 so it wouldn’t have been eligible based on the terms of the Bitcoin Freeroll promotion