Bitcoin to cashapp possible?

Im unfamiliar with the world of bitcoin. I wanted to withdraw 50 from my account so i got a voucher which im still trying to sale lol. With bitcoin is there a way to receive it from my account and convert it to USD on my cashapp?? Like i said very unfamiliar with bitcoin

Hey @Alwayzbustin, you can buy and send Bitcoin from your CashApp using it as an exchange. We always suggest having another wallet though to use in between the exchange and our site to avoid getting restricted.

You can find some helpful videos on how to enable Bitcoin on your CashApp and how to set up other wallets here.

Ahhh ok VERY HELPFUL thanks!! I put in a request for 50 bitcoin withdraw. I know it says 48 hours for review. Is this the norm?

No worries! Yeah our approximate timeframe of review is 24-48 hours for all requests but once a crypto withdrawal is approved, it will be in your wallet within 15 minutes.

At the moment, our withdrawals team is working really hard and your request should be processed before the timeframe mentioned so keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

@Alwayzbustin 50!! wao i just need 2…