Blatant cheating in $50+2.50 Double Up SNGs

There is the most blatant cheating I’ve ever seen happening in the $50+2.50 Double Up SNGs. These players are doing what’s known as the “whipsaw” where two cheaters get into a multiway pot with a third non-cheating player and start raising over and over until the third player folds. In this case they will min raise each other several times and on the next street, once its down to heads up, one will fold to another min bet. Its always the player that needs the chips that will win the pot.
I saw another hand at 150bb where I already suspected two specific players of being the cheaters, on the bubble, player A in the small blind shoves all in for 340 chips and player B in the big blind folded with about a 2,000 chip stack.

Just tonight’s example…
Tournament #65956955
Hands #4926305388 #4926308360 #4926309339
Players 3 and 4 are the cheaters

I have emailed support and begged them to look at these hand histories. I’m not sure if other players are able to look these up and see them, but if you are, I suggest you do so and see what’s going on in these games. I will continue to post here more examples I see.

2 Likes

Thank you for providing all the details we’ll look into this and investigate thoroughly.

2 Likes

We can’t see those hands, but you can take screenshots of your hand history and show us .