Blockchain.com is withholding my recent withdraw from my ignition account

It’s been over a week and they haven’t released my money, I showed them my withdraw transaction on my account but didn’t help.

I sent them this but they wouldn’t accept it

They did this to me on a $700 withdrawal. After that I vowed to never :-1: use them again. I sent them everything I asked for and blew up their twitter. You’ll see many others experience the same frustrations per their twitter page.

I deposited $52 with GIFTCARD and they just freeze it . Account was in good stand. SSN , ID, bill with current address. Lucky for my I use forum system to cash out. Very easy and safe.

Crypto 101 guys:

NEVER withdrawal or deposit directly to/from a custodial wallet (Exchange) to a gambling platform, coin-mixer (or other service that obfuscates the chain of custody of any cryptocurrency) or dark-net marketplace.

You should have your own wallet that you own the keys to, that you use as a middle man, at the very least, Chain analysis is run on every deposit into the big exchanges.

From Blockchain.com’s ToS regarding things you agreed you will not do:

…“use the Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal activities, including, but not limited to illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities;”

Now is it illegal to gamble on Ignition? Most likely not if you live in the US and you keep the IRS happy. But when you put an exchange in a position that they can’t ignore your activity, they will error on the side of throwing you under the bus, rather than being targeted by US DOJ.

I know, the Ethereum was sent to my Blockchain private wallet and swapped for Bitcoin.

They technically froze the swap order not the actual funds I guess. Also gambling isn’t illegal here anyways.

Blockchain is trash and have stolen funds in the past, exodus or atomic all the way.

My suggestion, especially if you have any reasonably large amount of crypto, is to get a hardware wallet. Ledger or Trezor are the two best options. Gives you full control of your crypto and makes it extremely easy to deposit/withdraw frequently on ignition.

Yea I’ve been looking into it, Blockchain has since released my money though.