Bonus Hit but never received due to error on game

Ok so playing the game at 02:01:42am and hit the bonus on $150 bet playing instant inferno. When taken to the page to pick for my free spins and multiplier the game encountered a error and had to reload. Upon reload it would never go back to my bonus spin. Need help.
I had a balance of $11,462.71 at the time of the incident. Would really like to see this resolved. Please see video link.
https://vimeo.com/755315983/d6fed2a82f

2 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me on A night with Cleo at 4:33:05 and game had to reload and now help center said they couldn’t see where spins were awarded and because I have no video it’s just gone

1 Like

Whiskey Jim Im not sure the video well help no one has done anything yet.

Similar issue for me…playing $1 spin on the new Ladies Charm slot hit the bonus and retriggered free spins several times. I had accumulated over $200 in winnings when the game froze and made me reload (with over 50 free spins left) and now can’t get them bonus back. Cleared cache, reloaded, deleted history, reloaded … I’ve been trying everything for the last 3 hours and can’t get it back…SO SO Tired of this! I had issue’s with Bounty Hunter last weekend and still can’t even get the dang game to load.

Yep and they haven’t said or done anything. I have contacted support and nothing as of yet.

They did fix the issue if anyone was wondering!!!

1 Like

Still waiting on answers and a fix for mine.

How long did it take