Bonus rollover progress

I have a problem, I had over 3/4 of rollover complete, then was back playing slots trying to collect. Went back to rewards page to see progress and it was gone. This happened twice. What’s up ? The first 1 was 10x and put 500

Hi. Can you please clarify the bonus type or name?

I had 4 or 5 bonuses in the rewards program when I signed up. Everytime I made a Bitcoin deposit I would go into the program and claim one make the Deposit. If you can look at my acct. I have 2 left that progress has just started those are 35x rollover. 2 went missing and 1 of those were 10x rollover that’s the one I want back. I finished rollover on 1 then I had that one about 70% finished that’s when it just disappeared from rewards page where you ck. Progress.
Thank you for responding Dean.

We investigated the account and discovered that all bonuses in the account had been utilized. The benefits you will earn are determined by the Marketing Team’s availability.

So i deposited $30 and got a $30 bonus - went directly to hot drop jackpot game and won a decent free spin amount $300. Since I hadnt touched the bonus funds yet, i chatted w customer service to find out if i could forfeit the bonus and keep the winnings from the cash portion. They said no. So I’ve been playing and playing - down to $100. Bonus shows still at $30 and playthrough at 0%!?! So i have to lose all my cash just to bet the $30 so i can cash out the cash???

This just doesn’t make sense. If forfeiture of bonus would have forfeited the cash then playing that cash should count as playthrough.

if you haven’t used any of the bonus funds and you forfeit it I believe it does just forfeit the bonus not what you won. I believe one of the mods confirmed this recently in one of the threads

That’s what i would think, thanks. It’s worth trying since the alternative is just losing the money anyway.

You should ask the mods first, just to make sure.