Can someone tell me how I busted with 16 on double deck blackjack? screenshot included

Oh ok basic strategy in this basic game of blackjack with these basic specific set of 5 different rules. You’re attitude is totally warranted

Just try to save the guy some money.

Learn the game before you play it.

And I wasn’t talking to you to being with.

Thats fine, I may have been wrong about what kind of game is being played on ignition, but im still right in regards to the main point. If you wana save him some money, I got a great deal on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

1 Like

The real question is why are you grown men bickering about something this miniscule. You have your opinion, he has his. Both are irrelevant to the original question which Kareem seems to have solved. You are on here to play, am I wrong? Then enjoy your evening and play.

4 Likes

Actually its not a matter of opinion, he was right about blackjack, I was right about the other thing, its all good, no need for a mediator. But if you were talking about the other 2 than I totally agree, shame on them.

Alas we are now in agreement. (Edited) We were for a second anyway

The answer is because I don’t have a time machine, if I did id go back and proceed with all debates as a pre-teen to seem more intelligent.

No one invited you to read it.

You don’t have to read anything being discussed that you don’t want to.