Cant get the Bad Beat Bonus even i get 4 kind of ace :(

Hi guys. I really dont understand ab it. As u know really hard to get the 4 kind of ace i thought i can hit that bonus but when i email with the supporter n they said i cant .
They said i need to close that hand i will be able to get that bonus.
I just like …
I dont really understand at first i got 2 card of ace n on the first 3 card on table show the other ace if were u i think u will keep it until the end right ??
At the end the last 5 card show another ace it mean i got 4 cards of ace so let thinking ab it u have 4 cards of ace in ur hand so u can win that hand or not ??
So they said i have to closing that hand i will able to get the bonus ;((
It freak me out. Can someone plss explain for me ab it. Hic hic.

1 Like

Hi @Petertran04111, could you please provide tournament number or the hand number so I can check it for you?

Thank u

What did you find out? Was this an error?

1 Like

So you had 4 of a kind, and won the hand.
The bad beat bonus is if you lose.
The terms can be seen here

1 Like

U can read the policy at the promotion n the bonus one to know ab benefit we may have it

Im not playing to much porker but 4 ace really hard to beat right? Sr idk which one can beat 4 kind of ace too can u show me :((

It is hard to beat, but you only get the bad beat bonus if you do get beat, that’s the idea of it.

Only a straight flush could beat 4 aces btw!

1 Like

Look like i can win that like 1/1000 :((

It is something that is hard to get hence why it is called a bad beat. It is losing when you had a hand that rarely ever loses.