Cash Game Tables stuck at 99%

Tried browser suggestion and no change in result. A bit disappointed that browser maintenance is the support suggestion for a half dozen people reporting the same issue at the same time. New-ish to this site; reconsidering where I play.

It’s a lot more than just half a dozen that I can tell you.

Imagine this response: Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sure its impacting a lot of our valued players. Sorry, this happens sometimes because of this (explanation). I’ve informed the technical folks who are currently trying to come up with a fast, workable solution. And, I’ve raised this to my management to let them know this is happening so they can take preventative measures so it doesn’t continue to happen in the future. I will continue to update the status here until resolved. - someone that gets it.

Ignition never seems to admit things are their fault. Always quick to blame their customers instead of looking in the mirror at their trash software. You’d think all the rake we pay would get something better than this.

I have just tested this, and can see no issues. Can you provide specific games please so we can check them?

I’m currently having issues with 50nl and 100nl both 6max and full ring. Tables will load to 99% but will very rarely fully load and give me a seat.

1 Like

Thanks @DirtyMike we’ll take a look

Is everyone else playing the same limit?

I have experienced issues at these limits 6max as well

1 Like

Same happening for me on 9max 5NL cash tables using the app. This started within the past 1-2 days, had no issues prior to that.

1 Like

thank you @Phoebus , we’ve added these details as well

Is everyone still getting the 99% loading?

I was able to get into a 5NL cash game just now with no issue on the app!

1 Like

seems to be working again for me as well, cheers!

2 Likes

I had the same issue yesterday (20th)… I tried to open many cash game tables and not a single one opened… they all stuck at 99%. What is worse is today my balance is 140$ down - I don’t know what for, I didn’t play a single cash game hand because a single table did not open. Please return my money ASAP.

Having this same issue right now (browser-based app). It had been working fine for the past month that I’ve been playing somewhat regularly again.

Same here, but also just upgraded to windows 11, poker client. Logged on and out a few times, same result. Looks like no cash game today.

Actually works now

Im having the same issues at 10/25 cent PLO other tables seem to work fine but the stake i usually play wont work at all anyone else having trouble?

Working again at 00:01 UTC.