Cashback Issuance 3/23

Thank you for the quick reply. If it were to be issued, what time is this ‘normally’ issued?

Also, in regards to the multiple outages last week that took many of us out of tournaments, are there going be any further bonus rewards issued. The site was down for countless hours.

At this time there is no other scheduled compensation to be provided for these issues, however, if anything changes we’ll be sure to update you immediately.

Also, if you do have any specific tournament that you were affected by, please let us know here and we’ll gladly look into them.

That is an unfortunate and rather ungrateful decision. I’m disappointed that many loyal customers are not being rewarded for loyalty in a time when the site crashed multiple times due to no fault of our own. I know of at least one tournament I was in that I was (and many others were kicked out of due to partial crash), meanwhile other players were still playing and gradually taking the blinds of those who were unable to login. I don’t have specific tournament id numbers because I was unable to login for such a period of time, by the time I logged back in I was blinded out.

1 Like

@cozzmokramer,

We can assure you that we can see on our end if there were hands that you were logged out of and unable to participate in, however, we don’t see any tournaments where you were disconnected with a quick glance in the last few days. If you could at least provide a date and timeframe we’ll gladly look into any tournaments you may have missed.

@cozzmokramer why should We care about the cashback feature; it just pay a % base on your level. What % are you getting ? see one of my post in reference to this this feature which should be improved. I got ideas from other games that implement the cash back feature in a cool way & in real time. See this post and share your thoughts Cashback overview

Yea ignition, please quit forgetting to give us our cashback according to our level

I’m not going to delve into arguments with you. But I can assure you I was kicked out of tournaments during the several site crashes that occurred over the last few days. I’m not begging for anything nor will I. I’m just hoping for Ignition to do the right thing by their customers, that’s all, nothing else.

What if our problem was with cash game hands and don’t know to look for them?

@acepicklerick, we wouldn’t be able to go through your entire hand history, but if you can at least provide some details about certain hands that were affected, such as the cards you had, the pot amount, or timeframes during the day we would be happy to look into it.

I would advise next time taking screenshots or writing down the hand or table numbers any time an issue like this arises.

Thank you for that advice. I will certainly heed it if this happens again. But in some cases the app was shut down and no hand history could be recorded, but recording time is something I will do. Now, if I could in turn, offer some prudent advice for Ignition? Please consider issuing a bonus for all members who were playing the day of an outage? This should happen everytime.

We getting cash back today could u add a bounes if not

Any word yet

@cozzmokramer, this is something that we will pass along to our Support Teams, and we do definitely apologize for all these current issues.

@Joeyjm74, there is currently no update on whether cashback will run, but we’ll be sure to have an update by 5p ET at the latest.

JEEEZZZZZZZZ!!! Just called ignition and no cash back will be issued today. It’s bad that they the give the phone operators information and leave the mods dangling. What’s even worse… the 2 day outage then only to have the cash back screwed up AGAIN! I don’t think there’s been a full week without problems in 2020

Any automated messages have been up since the start of our cashback issues. These messages are usually only taken down once the cashback issues have been resolved.

Cashback may still run today despite what the message says, but is still hasn’t been officially decided either way.

We care about cashback Emelo because its the closest thing to rakeback that Ignition/Bovada has. Getting a % of your deposits refunded when you have a bad run at the poker tables is better than getting nothing at all. Very few USA facing sites have a rakeback structure these days. I would gladly accept your cashback if you dont want it:)

I agree but spending so much to reach Platinum to just get 11% is ok for me imagine those on lower tiers!!! that’s why I got this documented on a post as we go along on enhancing the cashback feature MY CASH BACK POST AND MORE

NOW my last cashback was completely different; they team gave me my total loss but with bonus requirements, that was impressive and should be the way to do it.

Thanks for that update Foster. Is there a time that if it hasn’t been issued when we can expect it won’t be issued for today?

Our team will attempt to provide cashback until 12p ET. However, we’ll try to have an update on whether it will run or not before this for sure. I can’t guarantee when we’ll know for sure but most likely between 5-7p ET.

1 Like