Idea for Cashback

I will be sharing some machines I have found both use play money and real money for review I hope to get bonuses or rewards since Im trying my best to make ignition better but right now my balance is low waiting on my referrals to make there losses so I can get some to continue playing. Here are some nice ideas for games and cash back improvements. @William take a look at it there both play money machines and real money. We don’t need ignition to create an app WE HAVE EVERYTHING AT IGNITION but this machines will be nice. I will share the name when you guys are ready and reward me for my efforts.

This is an example of how we can review the cashback option improving on ignition current cashback implementation even if is a feature that could be offered on certain days like the freeroll tournament tickets to see reaction from players only receiving cashback after loosing and having a balance of $10 or less.

Cash back feature

Example of a cashback feature

Cashback feature

1 Like

What level are you in ; Im in platinum and get 11% cash back is that cool I don’t know If I loose $1000 I get $100 back. If I loose $20 I get $2 dollars back. Don’t worry about Cashback on losses remember it calculates your deposits and withdrawals since the last issuance. If your withdrawals are larger than deposits then you wouldn’t be eligible for Cashback. just play smart good luck.

Generally speaking though, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, and your balance is below $10, you’re eligible!

When the clock strikes midnight, any account balances under $10 become eligible for a Cashback Bonus. Essentially, if you’ve deposited more than you’ve withdrawn, you’ll earn a Cashback Bonus of between 6% and 15% of those deposits.

Every player begins at the Steel tier, where you’ll receive 6% Cashback. But as you earn Tier Points through regular play, you’ll reach different tiers that up the ante as follows:

• Chrome – 7%
• Bronze – 8%
• Silver – 9%
• Gold – 10%
• Platinum – 11%
• Titanium – 12%
• Diamond – 15%

UPDATES ON VOUCHERS (they count withdraws for cashback calculations)

Guys I being reading about the voucher features and try getting a descent balance after my losses to do a test voucher sale. I have a client ready for it just wanted to know do I request payment first or do I request payment after I send the code? please let me know; the other thing is do vouchers affect the cashback calculation when done? EVEN THOU Im very disappointed at the cashback return my last cashback was completely different; they team gave me my total loss but with bonus requirements, that was impressive and should be the way to do it. I will wait for the reply to the voucher inquiry before I perform it.

@William Im back just checking in and reviewing everything we shared.

@Texasgal13 Im placing this here because you explained it so well it complements what I got so far.

Hi…Welcome. Ok if you purchase say $100 and you lose…and at midnight Eastern Time Zone,…you have less than $10…then you qualify for cash back at whatever rate your player status is on $100 lose. Does that make sense? Now if you have $20 in your account at midnight…then you don’t qualify for cash back yet. You will only qualify for cash back the next day if #1 you have lost money and #2 your account balance is below $10 bucks at midnight.

So let’s say you Purchase $100 at 8pm and you win $500 and cash out $400…then you play the remaining $100 while you are waiting to receive the $400 funds…and your lose the $100 before midnight…YOU DO NOT qualify for cash back…because you have won. $400.

Now…if you decide to go ahead and play the $400 in winnings because you canceled the withdraw…and you lose that $400…you DO NOT qualify for $400 worth of cash back…you would only qualify for your original debt of purchase…being $100…because you are only technically out $100 lose…Does that make sense??

If you need me to explain more I can…

1 Like

@moderators and @staff I shared this on a post but will like this to be reviewed. If you go thru it you will see that the faster solution will be increasing the cashback % for levels and you could start with mines with 50% and increase accordingly the other levels as you see fit; even-thou I concentrate on wining not lossing since 11% is ok but winning is better than loosing using patience on the machines since that is a virtue. Im happy being at Ignition and while I take break on the machines I have fun posting on the forum and in my mind feeling like Im part of the Ignition family, staff and employees even if Im not officially on the payroll I feel like a winner with everything Im learning!

CASH BACK IDEAS

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cashback Issuance 3/26

Matt I’m I eligible for cash back. Made a big deposit a month ago

Well @Errrn_123 if you make another deposit like I did today after my losses you will be able to get your cashback by playing smart and try again like I’m doing today; It was a good day yesterday and BOOM!! patterns when bad again; I should have taken a break when I saw the pattern change. The cashback feature needs be reviewed like I posted above but this post will probably sit here for ever even thou I gave them a good solution to minimize research on algorithms and other time consuming options by increasing the cashback % for levels and in addition it will be also be nice to increase the qualifying below $10 balance to qualify for cashback to something much fare but that might not be profitable to the site from your point of view but It will and it will defensively make us the clients happy!! If anyone reading this don’t feel like playing send me a deposit and I’ll play for you :rofl: :rofl: (just a joke no one would do this only me!!)

Is there a way to see if I am eligible for cashback? I have asked about this previously and was told it would be looked into, but have not heard anything further. It has been a very long time since I have received any cash back; can the powers that be check and make sure this is normal please? Thank you very much.

@monkeymook,

You aren’t eligible for cashback as your withdrawals are larger than your deposits since the date of your last cashback. Note, when calculating cashback your withdrawals are negated from your deposit losses. If you need a breakdown it can be provided.

Ok thank you so much for looking into this for me. I am sorry for the trouble and appreciate the explanation. If you could please send me a breakdown privately I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you so much!