Cheating /stalling in the 33 plo8 3,999

The structure of the 33 plo8 3,999 guarantee was just recently changed to 29 levels of late register . What is happening is 10 or 15 people are registering at the last second .They all get put on the same table and every player uses their entire time bank. I watched one hand on this specific table take 10 minutes for one hand . Can you please only allow late register for 25 levels in this tournament to stop this insane tactic of cheating or ban these late register stallers . These late reg stallers are making this tournament not enjoyable at all . .Another thing that needs to be fixed in this tournament is the starting blinds.10-20 blinds is way too low for 99,000 starting stack. The blinds should start at 250-500 minimum. The first 2 hours of this tournament is almost meaningless. Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you for the feedback, we will pass this on.

I agree with the shortening of late registration as this is fairly common in my experience as well. Never seen a full table but I have been moved to a table seconds from end of registration where there are 4-5 of these “bot” like players stalling with fresh buy ins.

However, I like the super deep stacks with small blinds. That’s the perk of registering early in my opinion… playing a wider range of hands and hitting more disguised big hands making it easier to chip up. Although, even if you make it to the end up late reg with 20x starting stack you only have 20-30big blinds and it turns into a coin flip every hand so it doesn’t really matter until the final table lol.