Check by Courier

Hey guys, including moderators, what should I expect with this withdrawal option? Placed nicely in a poker tourney and got lucky on slots so decided to withdraw. Lmk, thanks.

Congrats on the win!

For your first request via Check by Courier, there’ll be no fees charged and you should receive it within 10 - 15 business days once you’ve received notification that the withdrawal has been processed.

If you’re interested in receiving the funds sooner than that, it might be worth looking into using Bitcoin or Vouchers. Let us know if you’d like more info on how to use them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sam, appreciate the response.

2 Likes

Dont do check will take months to get your money because it’s an out-of-country check

1 Like

@pwest57 get vouchers you will see the money in minutes!!! :grin:

1 Like

I may just do that next time if it’s for a smaller amount lol. Is there anyway to track the check as it’s being delivered? It said I have been approved only a couple minutes ago so that was quick enough for sure.

@pwest57, the tracking number and Courier service will be provided in your account messages. Once provided you can use the Courier Service’s website to track your package and confirm delivery details.

1 Like

@pwest57 vouchers are fast but if the amount is large BITCOINS is the preferred fast option but you need a wallet to send; COINBASE IS A TRUSTED EXCHANGE you can register going to coinbase.

1 Like

Thanks lots. Never used the bitcoin withdrawal before. Main reason I did check this time is that the bitcoin volatility is kind of high right now. That was only deterrent. I have blockchain have you ever used that?

Yes @pwest57 I use blockchain and other exchanges; blockchain has limited options to withdraw to banks unless you use PAX, COINBASE handles this better but right now CRYPTO MCO is my preferred exchange for many reasons; if you send me a message (PM) I can share why and we can share more.

NOW in reference to your choice of payment; You made a smart decision choosing the courier check since is warranty that it will be that amount when it arrives. Now bitcoin and vouchers Minimum withdraws are more flexible; a courier check requires a minimum of $100 or more to withdraw plus the time it takes to arrive and the $100 installment fee; BITCOIN AND VOUCHERS ONLY REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF $10 with no fees.

Now in reference to volatility; Stocks, Gas, Gold, Options, Futures and “BITCOIN” are “financial products” use to make money on the exchange. The “volatility is key in all this tools” but used right reduces the deterrent factor. If I withdraw from Ignition and let it sit on the exchange I take the winnings and multiply the earnings with market volatility and the other tricks I use. So BITCOIN or voucher will be the best options for you right now in my opinion.

SAMPLE OF MARKET VOLATILITY FROM DIFFERENT AREAS not just bitcoin:

-BITCOIN, Chart base on a 1 day period:
BITCOIN

-GOLD, chart base on a 30 day period:

-GASOLINE chart base on a 30 day period:

-STOCK MARKET chart base on a 1 day period:
STOCK MARKET

1 Like

My guy!! Appreciate such a great response with details and the like. I will definitely be PMing in the future to get this all figured out for me. Thanks again.

I still haven’t received info on the courier service or tracking number; when does that usually get sent out/become available for me?

Thanks moderators.

Hey @pwest57, once that becomes available, it will be sent to you via account messages.

1 Like

I requested payout via check over a week ago. I haven’t got my tracking number yet. And, they won’t respond via email.

@BigJ123 I’ll have a look into this and get back you via PM shortly.

What is a voucher? How does it work?

@jayten14 Welcome to the Forum. vouchers are a new way to deposit or withdraw funds through a code that you provide to a friend or player that has purchased it from you.

I would advise reading our ‘Best Practices’ articles and perusing the Voucher Category to see how it works. you can use convenient payment options with other players like Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp and there are no fees!

Could you guys look into my status as well too please? Thanks.

@jayten14 review what @foster recommended via the ignition help pages but this might help you more since is base on user comments and experience VOUCHER FROM USERS VIEW

@pwest57 we’ve sent you a PM regarding your withdrawal.

1 Like