Check by Courier

@pwest57 I’ll have a look and send you a PM shortly.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, tracking says should be delivered tomorrow by noon my time :grinning: What’s best way to deposit the check to have no issues and receive funds the quickest possible way

@pwest57, The biggest tip is to make sure you have access to a Financial Institution that allows for the cashing of International Checks. Most larger banks will suffice, and if you don’t have access to one you can also always endorse the check to a trusted friend or family member.

If anyone else has any advice, please provide it below.

1 Like

@Foster those are the best options for checks!! @pwest57 already got the best tips on this post and some extra one from a private one I shared with him; he can always endorse it to me? :rofl: :rofl:. Now is up to him to choose the right one next time :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My check by courier was approved and processed March 31st 2020 when will it be delivered to me and do it provide tracking number

@Terrance, Welcome to the Forum.

The tracking number will be provided to you once generated by the courier through your account messages. Once received you can discuss with them the exact date of the delivery. It has most likely taken a bit longer than normal for them to generate a tracking number due to the current Covid-19 situation as many delivery companies are experiencing heavier than normal volume.

That being said we wouldn’t imagine it being much longer before you receive these details.

Withdrew on 28th of March, check got here today, funds will be posted tomorrow. Thanks ignition and mods! Process was very easy. My atm would not take the check but the teller did no problem, no question. Very easy and straightforward process. Can’t wait for the next one :wink:

4 Likes

Ya im trying to get a withdraw via check. And due to covid concerns im getting the run around big time. I have my doubts about this site as well sadly, dont want or feel the need to sign up for bitcoin just to receive MY MONEY!

Did they resolve your issue did they send you a check for your withdrawal? I’m going thru the same thing the option was there then 2 or 3 hours later that option for courier check disappeared. Seems fraudulent!!!

@Ashylarrymp and @donzineal, Welcome to the Forum.

@donzineal you’re issue is not the same as @Ashylarrymp 's, but we’ve answered your concern on the other thread you posted on.

@Ashylarrymp We’re going to PM you regarding this situation shortly.

Ill let you know how it goes still waiting for it in the mail another week + or so to go Atleast its still on the way though! No fraud in any way so far :wink:

how can I do a withdrawl via voucher?

question I am trying to do my first withdrawl for $1k last week from your knowledge what amount is the minimum and maximum that you can withdrawl via check by courier? ignite is telling me that option isn’t available to me. thx

@donzineal From the withdrawal page you can select voucher as your method prior to submitting the request.

Hello all! I requested to withdraw by check on 02 May, but it has been pending since then and I have not received any more information on that. I’ve done a withdrawal before and the approval time didnt seem to take long.

How long does it usually take to approve a withdrawal request?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Rintintin, I will take a look at your request and I’ll send you a PM with more information shortly.

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

When you get a voucher, how do you redeem it? Thanks!

Hey @osfamily, if you have a Voucher code available you can post creating a #selling topic in our Voucher Transfers category to sell it to your preferred method.

Take a look at our Best Practices and if you have any questions, feel free to drop us a message.

Thanks a bunch.