Connection issues

What’s going on with the chat room over the last few days? I have been trying to get through to somebody for 2 days now because I keep having “connection issues” Seems like everytime I hit on a nice payout.
Does this happen to anybody else? Then when I contact support like it tells me to if the problem persists, I am told the same thing everytime, “ma’am it must be something on your end, clear out your cache etc etc”… Funny thing is I already did that and I haven’t moved an inch for it to be my wifi connection. Most if the time they won’t offer anything and then when they do they give me a 60x’s playthrough which is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!!! I don’t usually use the bonuses just for that reason! The playthrough is ridiculous. Idk I’m just frustrated and feel like it has A LOT to do with the fact that I’ve been losing my a$$!!! Now I can’t seem to get a hold of anybody and believe me I’ve tried!!! I think I’m just done with Ignition to be honest because apparently my money isn’t important. But they sure have no problem taking it. But to give you a few bucks it’s like it’s coming out of their pockets or something!!! NO IT’S COMING OUT OF OURS!!! I also don’t get why they don’t give anymore free spins and 15000 points weekly anymore!!! Sorry just venting!! So irritating!!!

4 Likes

I just spent an hour in chat after having issues with a tournament and after an hour the supervisor ended the chat when he couldn’t think of a response.

In the last 6 months I’ve deposited somewhere around $20k so a few thousand a month, not much but you’d think they’d value a loyal player more.

So your feelings are shared with many of us.

2 Likes