Deposit with CCard - withdraw bitcoin

Hello I would like to know if it is possible to make my first deposit via my credit card and at a later date withdraw using bitcoin ?

Or do you need to deposit using bitcoin to withdraw using bitcoin ?

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

You’ll definitely be able to request a withdrawal via Bitcoin if you deposit by card.

It’s important to keep mind that you’ll need to have played through your deposited funds at least once before a withdrawal can be processed.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

1 Like

@Akess78 Yes you can use credit cards but i recently try multiple credit cards that went thru before and now they get declined

Now i notice is is not the card having problems since theres no restrictions on mastercards as there is with some visa cards and when i reach the card provider they tell me everything is good and to try again.

I think ignition needs to work on cloudflare camuflage or work on why the cards are getting declined but i think thevreason is that they rather get bitcoins instead… WE LOVE BITCOINS ME AND THEM JAJA

BUT i got some tips to get your bitcoins with your card just PM me to go over the details so i hook you up and you hook me up and get your bicoins to play.

@EMELO_123 I’m interested in any kind of advice you can share about buying bitcoins by card.