Disconnected from Table on Cash Game

I had roughly 164$ at a table and got disconnected from the table. when I reloaded ignition my money had not been given back to me and an hour later it still hasn’t. I went to my hand history and it says my hand was folded and I only lost my small blind on the hand. Has anyone else ever had problems getting money back into their account after they were disconnected from a table?

Hi @SeanMeek2 and welcome to the forum.

I’m sorry to hear about your balance. When in a cash game, if you leave or get disconnected from a table, the balance you have at the table should exit with you and return to your account balance.

I’ll have a look at your account and send you a PM when I have more information.

thank you

1 Like

I had a bit of a similar issue earlier. I was playing in a cash game and a message came up saying they were closing the table for maintenance. Fine. The money was credited back to my account. However, a few minutes later I was still playing in 3 separate jackpot sit n go games. One $20 game and 2 $7 games. The games froze, I reloaded ignition and was able to quickly get back in to the $20 game but only one of the $7 games. I looked under the “my tournaments” but it only showed I was registered in 2 games. I thought at the time they may have closed the other game for maintenance also and that I would be credited the buy in back but nothing yet??? Table 32576802…can you check into this plz

@apat8923 I’ll have a look and send you a PM when I have an update.

My entire stack on one cash game table was not returned to me during the shutdown for maintenance on 12/18. i have screenshots and other proof that is irrefutable. support has been dismissive and unhelpful.

Welcome to the forum @jeremyjeremy,

I’m going to review your account and activity and I’ll send you a PM shortly with the information that I gather.