Don’t want to be forced into heads up in cash game until it’s full

Depending on what time it is, any time you try to enter a cash game. It’s just you and one other person for few hands until it fills up. Which is kind of annoying when you buy in for the minimum . Then the other guy raises 6 4 times in a row on you. Because each hand your either bb or sb.

I don’t want to lose 1/4 my stack before the game fills up.

Why can’t there be a choice to wait for someone to leave a full table I can jump into . so I can actually play hands without feeling I’m playing with a blind and ante .

You would be better off learning some heads up strategy, because here you have a completely random seat when the table fills up. Realize that if you only wait to be seated on a full table, the spot you get will often be to the right of the most aggressive or loose player at the table.
The site also benefits from NOT doing what you said, because they want more tables running.

1 Like

If you don’t want to play HU just leave the game once you join and see it’s short. The software generally provides enough time to quit before your first blind is posted after joining the table.

1 Like