Dumb question - free spin bonus

I have a really dumb question. I claimed a free spin bonus but I can’t see it now and don’t know which game it was for. Is there a place I can go to find this? I looked at my transaction history and it just shows free spins. No clue which game.

1 Like

Go to Slots - All Slots - and scroll through them. The one that has the Free Spins will have a little yellow ‘Free Spins’ icon next to the slots name. Not exactly sure how the free spin games are chosen, but at least in my experience it’s a game you have played within the past week.

Good luck!
DJO205

1 Like

@crissywelch9261 Reels & Wheels is what you are looking for but as @DJO205 said you can also look out for the free spins logo in future if you get stuck.

Thank you both so much for your help!! lol

2 Likes

Do I get any free spins??

Hi @Luny47,

Your account is not upgraded to the Bitcoin Exclusive Program, therefore, you are not receiving the Perks of that Promotion. If you wish to upgrade your account, please send us a PM and we will be happy to assist.

Yes ok

@Luny47 you would like us to upgrade the account for you now?

Yeah

No nvm it’s fine

Thanks you though

No problem, let us know if you change your mind.

@Jenny I have the same issue now as well and I’m already Bitcoin exclusive could you help me find out how to find it?

@clarkthesharkk I responded via PM

I have asked ignition forbtue bitcoin account been approved and deposited well over 30 bitcoin but I don’t have far as I can tell been switched over to recieve my perks yet. Am I correct and if so can that corrected for me? As well I got a referal bonus which I receiver my 25$ but not the 200% bonus yet from their deposit amount nearly 48hrs ago now id say… Any help would be mucho mocho Grande!!

Your account has been upgraded fine, however, I am not seeing any qualifying deposits made for these last 30 days. For the Perks to be issued, you need to make a single deposit of $30 or more. In regards to the Refer a Friend Bonus, please send us a PM and provide the email address of the person you referred, so that we can check accordingly.

1 Like

I made a 25dolllar then subsequently made amother 25$ deposit (no bonus attatched ) with on 12hrs. That would really suck if they don’t total and release my free rolls and or cryptoperks😔 the person who used my code to register and make her deposit name is Brittney Whitaker.

Unfortunately the program requires one single deposit of $30 or more @BzQUICKz . This is detailed in the actual program page and it is provided by an automatic system.