Failed Player Transfer

My brother tried to transfer me some money from his Ignition account onto mine, but got the message “Player cannot receive transfers at the moment.” I just created my account a few days ago, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Does anyone have experience with this?

This should be fixed now, let us know if you have any further issues.

Hey Davy. It was fixed and I was able to receive a single Player Transfer, but now it is not working again. Is there a reason why this keeps being an issue? I would like this to get fixed again soon if possible.

@AndreJ please let us know next time if you’ll have issues with receiving/sending PT. It would be easier for us to help if we look at the issue while it’s happening. If there are no pending transactions at this moment it’s hard to see what might be the issue if any.

Hey there! Doing as you asked and letting you know the next time I’m having trouble receiving a Player Transfer. My friend is currently trying to send me money via Player Transfer but is receiving this exact message: “Player cannot receive funds at this time.” I don’t know why this is occurring with any amount of frequency.

@AndreJ can you try now?

Want let me receive transfer

We will have a look at this right now.

Hi @Hensai,

You should be all good now.