Feeling unappreciated

You verify that I was issued one credit for the screenshot that I showed you. But the screenshot clearly shows 2 tournaments and I was disconnected from both. But you mentioned recent credits as compensation for for that issue when those recent credits were for other issues. You should at least credit me something for that other tournament that I was not compensated for with reference to the screenshot

This isn’t accurate. What I stated was we do not see any other disconnections during that time. It is possible to have a disconnection on one table or have a table freeze and still be able to play others. This is something that is current being looked into.

We do see all other tournaments on our end around that time and they clearly show action from your end, or you losing after going all in from your end. This shouldn’t be possible if you were disconnected.

What I then stated after, was that you’ve also since then received multiple ticket compensations for general issues, which would also cover the $2 or $7 jackpot sit and go tournaments that you were playing at the same time as the screenshot above. While we don’t see any disconnections, even if there were, you’ve received compensation for issues which would include these tournaments.

Ultimately as we don’t see any tournaments that require any compensation and bonuses are provided by the promotion team, we’re unable to provide anything from our end here unfortunately.

Again, if you have a specific tournament reference number you would like us to look into we will definitely do so.

I provided you an actual screenshot with the hand number. The screenshot clearly shows I was playing 2 tournaments. If I was disconnected from one tournament then I was clearly disconnected from both especially if I had to log out clear my cache restart my device and router just to rejoin the 1 tournament that you confirmed I was disconnected from. You verify That I was only compensated for one tournament at that time period the recent compensations were fcompensations were for other issues. I should be credited for that other tournament that you can clearly see that I was playing at that same time and you should be able to clearly find the tournament that I was playing at that same time period

Again we don’t see any tournament around that time that you were disconnected from and ultimately have to go by what we see on our end. Also, as stated above you’ve already been provided compensation for these issues even if there was a disconnection.

This is exactly what I was talking about