Finally after all this time!

Finally, after the hundreds (maybe even thousands) of Jackpot sit and go’s I finally had one thats prize was more than 5x the buy in. Had 15k reward points figured I’d redeem a $7 jackpot sit and go and boom 15x (poker tickets are easily the best way to use reward points so if you don’t already do that then you need to start). And wouldn’t you know, rockets on my first hand, and a guy shoved after my raise. Ugh finally something good happens here. Granted not like life changing good, but normally when I need to win I don’t. So I’m enjoying it while i can.

2 Likes

So you were playing for $105 on a $7 jackpot, and lost with AA first hand which got you Zero right? I seen that 1 time and lost too…

No I won with AA first hand knocking one guy out then going on to win

2 Likes

I had one once in all the ones I’ve played for 105.00 that I won. They don’t happen often lol

2 Likes

Niiiiice. I forgot about poker reward points. Those are like ignition miles right?

Ya the miles you earn turn into reward points. which I then turn into jackpot sit and go tickets. which all winnings from those don’t have a rollover, unlike just redeeming the points for money