Free Chip/Loyalty

I’m new to Ignition and the forum, but am wondering about loyalty here. The other sites i play can’t seem to give me enough ( $2500 3 to 4 times weekly minimum, couple thousand dollar deposit coming off a heavy loss, or even an exception to the deposit limits if i just ask). Looking at my account, in just the past 3 weeks, i’ve deposited (and lost) more than $65,000 on Ignition. I’ve received a couple small insurance deposits, but nothing worth mentioning. I’m not complaining, as i like the site, but is there a way to become noticed or recognized for coming back (actually recognized as a loyal customer vs $300 in insurance rebates monthly)? Or is Ignition too big for smaller fish like myself not recognizing the benefits of consistent depositors? Anyone know?

Thanks!

1 Like

u should have heard my rant about how i lost $50 bucks in micros today

playing $5.00 and $10.00 max buy ins

1 Like

Yeah bro what is 65,000 dollars? That’s barely a house you’re going to need at least a few small yachts if you want Ignition to pay attention.

1 Like

Yeah we both went ape shX

yea - baaaad habit. But it makes you feel good when the you get a hug , or better yet - win. haha. i’d imagine this place does something to keep us here. I’d be surprised if they dont.

1 Like

@Jsr100, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve PM’ed you regarding this now.

why is this a pm? if like to know too

1 Like

@Levinewins, any information provided about compensation is on an account by account basis as has been mentioned in the past. Ultimately, any decisions made regarding compensation or Tier levels is at the discretion of our marketing team and would be account sensitive.

1 Like