Free Poker Giveaway 4/29

I’m starting to question the “RNG” software here , I played a lot of online poker in my days and never in my life have I seen the types of bad beats and getting f@$&d on the river by some idiot that should have folded preflop . It happens , but here it seems like you can almost predict the last card will be that one you hope it won’t be , because more times it will be here …

Can’t wait :hugs::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 A’s against 4 k’s

I want to change mine actually , I played a hand in a live cash game once where it ended up with me and another guy we both had a pair of aces but I had a king kicker , the dealer started to split the pot with the other guy and me and he (the guy with the other ace )was totally quiet about it the whole time ,but I saw the look on his face because he knew damn well that dealer was slipping and it was my pot , but the dealer wasn’t understanding and tried to give half away still no complaints from one player , but the other players finally got involved and supported me but I had to carefully explain to that dealer that that pot was all mine and eventually brought a pit boss over To explain to the guy that he needs to call it a day and maybe go back to dealer school. I think I prefer dealers that play the game themselves on their days off… he was probably a blackjack dealer or something more often

Lol Cody came out of hiding for that free money though lol that’s funny they just put you on blast haha

Out of hiding lol I been here way longer then you kid not sure what you are referring to as being but on blast lol.

Lol you are funny , you think I was talking shit on you your paranoia is out of control bro , I was just stating the fact that they tell people that you haven’t posted in 6 months , I thought it was funny , calm your tits old man

Yeah out of hiding would mean you were here a long time obviously so again you are jumping to conclusions thinking you know the situation , but you are just an insecure paranoid old fart

Lol give this guy some free money clearly he needs it getting all worked up over people entering a free contest.

I won’t argue that … yes please do …lmao

For the record though I wasn’t even talking shit on you in the first place I just mad3 a comment to the automation telling people that you haven’t been active for 6 months . You got all worked up and started commenting on my posts in retaliation to what you assumed was me trying to insult you , but in reality it was your own fragility and insecurities that made you assume the worst …

I made a damn spinning wheel to show the mod an idea I put everyone’s name on it and you again assume the worst of people , that’s called projection , you think everyone is the same way you are , you think that the reason I want people to be actual members that are contributors is because greed and because I want to win , but you are very mistaken , I want it to be fair actually is all . I just can tell some of you have multiple accounts and are cheating and that’s kind of unfortunate

Another conspiracy theorist because you loose! Seen a million like you. Can’t win so you always have an excuse for it lol. Good luck though I have no problem with you or anyone on here it’s a gambling form I don’t let any of this get me mad or down.

Stop harassing me , stalker

slopping a straight trying to milk a bit then they get runnng 6’s for quads.

Jack high straight flush spades.

Royal flush, had it once

Guys this is from last year

4 Days ago i had Royal Flash diamonds.

I saw activity on this thread and got all excited thinking they were finally starting giveaways again and then realized this is from last year lol

1 Like