Free Poker Giveaway 5/6

Like last week, we’ll be giving away $100 bonus.

To join, answer this question to how you would play out the hand.

You’re in the dealer spot and low stacked at the table, you’re dealt AS, 7D and the flop comes AH,2H,5H. We’ve had checks around the table and action is now on you; whats the play?

We will then randomly draw one of the names, and they will receive the prize.

The draw will take place tomorrow May 6th 2pm ET.

8 Likes

I’d wait 5-6 seconds and bet 2.4 BB’s.

2 Likes

How low stacked are we? How many blinds? Depending on that I’m probably just gonna rip it in and pray for no heart or higher kicker with the ace.

1 Like

Screw it all in. This is why i suck at poker

1 Like

All in if under 10 blinds

1 Like

How short is stack and what are the blinds at ? Also what was the buy in?

The play is Check/Fold and never play A rag again

2 Likes

I would raise 1/2 pot size bet to protect equity. If called and heart came would check and likely for to a larger bet

1 Like

I’d probably check / fold depending on if it’s a cash game or tournament tournament I might make a move but probably stay out and wait for something more colorful next hand , uniform cards on flop with no match is bad idea to go into any further , but depending on a few different things like blinds how short I am , and numerous other factors …but I’m with the guy wondering why we are in this hand on the button position in the first place, (edit) and also what was the first betting round like preflop , nevermind why , but since I am somehow here still , how much am I invested in this pot ? more than just big blind and how much is that big blind compared to my stack size ?

2 Likes

Oh chit it’s drinko day mayo I just realized that

1 Like

Well without a complete picture of what scenario I’m in:

Am i playing cash or tourney? What Blind Level? What Stake? What stage of tourney? At least what is my effective stack size? What was the preflop action?

This is what any poker player worth a heck would call a BAD question! But since it’s tied to a giveaway I will answer, by simply saying I will:

Check

2 Likes

Or a totally legit question because the right answer is to answer with these questions you ask …:thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Bet half pot, if nobody raises shove on the turn. Then ride the waves lol

1 Like

Bet half the pot to make ‘em think you have hearts!

2 Likes

Rip it all in I know they will have me beat anyway

2 Likes

Check and see the turn. If no heart lands and you get checks, bet 3/4 pot to see where you are

2 Likes

Shoving if we only have a few big blinds. Otherwise checking flop and evaluating river.

1 Like

bet quarter pot on flop, shove all in on turn.

1 Like

depending on how many people are at the table, and their stacks, I would either push all in, or check it down and wait for a better hand to push all in pre flop on in good position

1 Like

Depends how low staked we are and if we are close to the money in the tournament. If already in the money and under 10 bb I’d shove all in.

1 Like