Free Poker Giveaway 5/6

Congratulations, :grin:. I needed it more , but good for you bro …

I will simply go, " ALL IN " and, PRAY: the turn and river card is not, hearts…

1 Like

All in

So first off, I would, at a minimum, need to know how many players were still in the hand.
Yes, I am the button, understood.

Seriously, to Answer this question with some real insight, I have to know a lot more to give an opinion
about the play in question.

Really I would like to know if I was the smallest stack at the table. It was mentioned short, but the smallest stack left in play I would need to know. But how many checked in front of me is really the difference maker in my eyes.

So without what I need and left with what was given, I say check.

Why? One might ask.
The answer is because shoving changes nothing.
If someone has you, your done, being the short stack at the table, nobody is going to hesitate to call your nothing stack. They would call with any heart face card.

And if they don’t have you after the flop with three hearts sitting there and me not holding one. There is no chance that nobody calls your pint sized shove after the flop, therefore you left yourself for dead with two cards coming and an ace with a helpless kicker. I don’t even have to know the % to know shoving is the absolute worst thing to do after that flop in that situation.

Thank you very much. Have a great day

Sweet how do I claim the prize?

@DorJel7505 It was added for you already, you don’t need to claim.

Maybe I’m not looking in the right spot, but added yesterday after 2:00 PM, is that correct?

I deposited money on Friday and got back the free spins but I never saw the 100 dollars

It was added yesterday at 2p ET

All in baby

All in

Bet half pot, if nobody raises shove on the turn. Then ride the waves lol

Please, come up with a new weekly giveaway. Thank you

All in

Yo yo all in

Play with the pair aces

Check the flop and reraise all in to anyone betting into it or bet the turn depending on how it plays out but it’s not a choice if you’re short stacked and decided to even see a flop with a7 off suit.

@moderators why not close this thread so people won’t get confused and think it’s still ongoing

2 Likes