Free Poker Tournaments

I have redeem my ticket and I’m almost positive I registered already for the poker tournament and it’s not showing up but if you go to my available tickets it shows it the ticket number is ID
29188264 so how can this be fixed or what do I need to do

@Dannylane1 Looking into this for you.

@Dannylane1 From my investigation into this issue, I am seeing that the ticket was already redeemed. However, if you don’t gain access to the tournament on Thursday at 9:05 PM ET please let us know before the start of the event.

Ok thank you

Ok I’m sorry if I wait until Thursday the notify you then I will miss the tournament that’s tonight that’s the one I’m referring to

Thank you that ticket number is for the tournament tonight and it’s not showing up like it always does on my end

@Dannylane1 Just to confirm, what is the name of the tournament you’re referring to please?

It’s highlighted in blue

That is the date the ticket expires. Which relates to when the ticket was issued and / or you claimed it. That tournament is played on Thursdays.

Don’t worry, you can use one of your other tickets to get in this Thursday.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the help I appreciate it I’m still trying to learn everything and what all the ins and outs are

1 Like

@Dannylane1 No worries, If you require any further information, feel free to reach out. We’re happy to assist.