Fun Fact- Reels and Wheels XL is rough

$2 spins. Reels and Wheels XL. $86 played. $6 won. That is all. Y’all have a good day now ya hear?

3 Likes

I played yesterday and got free spins on $2 and got 0!! Couldn’t believe it. Smdh

2 Likes

Most I have gotten lately is 20x for a bonus on reels XL

It is what I like to call, shit mode… R&W XL can be fun, but it is only about every 2 to 3 months for a couple of days. The rest of the time it is shit mode, because it is utter shit. Was my favorite game and still the degenerate gambler I am, I play it in shit mode… thinking it might pay out. Why do I keep playing???

4 Likes

Yep. It has gone downhill. I love when I get 12 spins and win 0. Used to pay out nice.

1 Like

Played it today for first time in 2 weeks and money was gone within 30 min. No free spins and hit one bonus wheel for 6x my wager :rage: Oh it feels good to be back :joy:

2 Likes

Ignition is like you won back 2015!!! Nothing for you! Deposit bonus, free play, reward points…thats only for players losing money, you won back in 2015, congrats on your good luck, peace out dumb mfer, hey make another deposit and mayyyybe will throw you a bone. SIKE

1 Like

I won in 2020 and can’t get💩 since then. They took my cashback, random point drops, 100 deposit bonus, no free bonus…i get nothing and spend thousands every month. Ignition is a joke now.

1 Like

Definitely don’t hear about anyone winning in 2023

1 Like

Yeah i am hosted. I asked them straight out what incentives do i receive. Their response was hilarious. They told me i get to talk to them

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a big joke

2 Likes

Question…Made a $100 plus deposit this a.m. When do I get the perks that I got last time I made a similar deposit?

If you made that deposit with crypto then it usually takes about an hour

@dezdezz Perks can take up to 48 hours to credit after the deposit is made, but you already received them on Monday, they are only once per week,

My bad…you’re right. I thought it was over a week since I flushed another 100 down the toilet.

3 Likes