FYI: ♪<¢å§h åþþ>♪ has changed over to bech32

Note: ▄︻デI̷g̷n̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷══━ does not use or accept native segwit bech32 transactions.

♪<¢å§h åþþ>♪ now converts all bitcoin transactions to native segwit bech32. So if you use it to deposit you will have to wait for the transaction to fail and have your deposit returned minus the miners fees on top of whatever loss occurs as the market drops.

Anyone using ♪<¢å§h åþþ>♪ will need to send to a private wallet with bech32 capability, and pay fees, then send deposit using the old format that is not bech32, and pay fees.

꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓘𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭. 𝓝𝓸𝓽☬༒꧂

2 Likes

@Elbrofin Thank you for the information. We do recommend using a Bitcoin wallet in-between the transfer from us and your exchange. Blockchain has always been one of the most recommended to use.

Understood, Matt. But it worked great as long as you didn’t withdraw to them. But that’s poop on the ground now. :cry:

Z6r_Q2Cu_400x400

Withdrew many times to Blockchain. I am in state where they do not offer trading services. Other wallets are available.

Does anyone use edge?
I used it the other day for Bitcoin deposit and it was almost instant transfer.

OK. Thought I would update this with some strange information: I sent my deposit on the 17th of May. I made this here original post on the 19th of May. Then I waited for the “bounce to occur” back to my sending wallet. I let it go for a few days waiting on the return. When next I checked, SURPRISE! Well, it appears that the transaction DID GO THROUGH on May 20th. Stranger still the amount credited in USD was the amount I had sent minus the miner fee.

Now, BTC was dropping when I sent the trans and by the time the amount was credited to
my ▄︻デI̷g̷n̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷══━ account the price for BTC had dropped 5K. So how could the amount they credited be the amount that I sent. And how did the BECH32 make it through into
▄︻デI̷g̷n̷i̷t̷i̷o̷n̷══━? Anyone have any ideas? If so please enlighten me.

Cheers.

Was that how long it took for the network to confirm the transaction? If so, the credit to your account would be at the value of the transaction when confirmed and not necessarily sent.

Yep. Thats why I said it was strange. And especially since you said that the cashier doesnt use the new BEcH32 model yet.

I deposited with ćæshapp yesterday took about 4 minutes. No problems

1 Like

Well I am guessing Ignition has updated it’s bitcoin wallet. I sent a bech32 transaction the other day from my wallet and it was there in like 3 minutes. (the reason I did that was the deposit address displayed as a bech32 address so I decided to test it. And it worked fine.)

3 Likes