Game freezes and plays out

There has been numerous times when I am playing multi hand blackjack, the game would freeze up once I make an action all to have to refresh and come back to the game that has been played out. It’s frustrating to say the least. Especially when it’s a double down hand. I’d have to refresh the table just to see that my funds are gone not knowing how the hand played out. It’s caused a huge amount of momentum swings and is just plain unfair. Blackjack is my game but this has happened to me so much recently and all I can do is trust that I had lost the hand.

Needless to say, I’m done dropping cash on games like this where I don’t get to see how the hand played out. Maybe a replay of the last hand would help? Idk. Hopefully this will get resolved because I’ve been loyal to this site and it just leaves a bad taste. I’ll have to refrain from losing my money on games where they don’t let me see the outcome.

I’m sorry to hear about this. I can imagine it’s pretty frustrating to not be able to witness a hand play out.

Even if you’re not currently in the game, the outcome will be determined as soon as you select the next action to take.

If you’re not already, I’d recommend using Google Chrome on your device as other browsers can cause issues like the one you’ve mentioned.