Getting some money

Can someone please tell me how to sell bitcoin cash from the blockchain wallet or how to make it possible to move it so it can become cash and sent to my bank account?

you need to open an account like Coinbase you then have wallets on There. The you can link your bank account or PayPal you will need to click the QR as you’re on bitcoin to receive wallet address, copy and paste from coinbase, the. Paste in Blockchain to send it to coinbase bitcoin wallet, there once there is confirmations It will be in that wallet on coinbase you can then click Sell All Then it ends up in your US dollar wallet where you can withdraw it to your bank account or PayPal

2 Likes

Thank u for your reply. However, I still cannot find in Blockchain anyway to move from it to Coinbase. I cannot find any links or what is needed. In Blockchain when clicking on buy or sell or any other buttons, nothing happens except “u can’t do this” basically.

@bondgiant, as @Bsm_123 stated you’ll need to retrieve a wallet address from Coinbase by either using the QR code or wallet address provided when you go to your Bitcoin Cash wallet and click on ‘Request’.

Once you have a wallet address on Blockchain you’ll have to go to your Bitcoin Cash wallet as well (If you have Bitcoin Cash ensure that you send it to a Bitcoin cash wallet as other crypto currencies are NOT interchangeable) and select ‘Send’. This should then ask you to provide a wallet address and you’ll have to paste the address provided by Coinbase.

If none of these steps are working on Blockchain or Coinbase it may be that you need to validate your account further as there are quite a few verification steps involved. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. You can also go on our live chat or phone support (When Available again) and have someone walk you through the process step by step.

If anyone has any tips or advice on sending the funds from Blockchain to Coinbase don’t hesitate to chime in.

@bondgiant. ok…you have a blockchain wallet? correct? Do you have a Coinbase account as well? You could get a receive address from your Coinbase account and then send money to that address from your Blockchain wallet…just like you would send money any other place.

and then once the funds are in Coinbase you could convert from one type of crypto to another