Hot Drop Jackpot Winners Page

We are starting this page to begin posting some Hot Drop Jackpot Winners info.

We will begin posting more routinely as we work with our teams on getting all the details but we wanted to start now with the announcement of the first Hot Drop Super Jackpot that won. The winning amount was $248K on Golden Buffalo off of a 40cent spin.

6 Likes

I play Hot drops almost daily. Funny how posts for Hot Drops are almost no existent. I just checked, and I have lost over $5,000 in 31 days, lost about $700 in an hour this morning. Very frustrating. Good luck to anyone that hits a Hot Drop, I’d sure like to see it. I have been playing hours over hot drops, and been a big ole stank

1 Like

5 Likes

On a .25 bet too…awesome. First one? Did your eyes light up? ha

$.25 bet with less than $2 in your account!?! Wow!! Nice hit!!! :clap:

Nice win. I hit Hot drops months ago. Ive played over and over and haven’t hit shit. Losing my ass on the games i play to try to hit also

Finally, after playing almost every day and night, over and over… I hit. $2 bet… usually doing $4 bet, but only deposited about $130, so went with $2 bet. I kept playing and ended with about $3300.

3 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

Congratulations! :star2:

1 Like

How is Hot Drop Golden Buffalo different from regular Golden Buffalo?

Hot Drop Jackpot is different from usual Jackpot. You might find some useful information HERE.

Thanks!!

Thanks!

On Hot drops, you have a chance of winning Hourly, daily, or super Jackpot. You cant use any rewards or promo money on Hot Drop Games. Regular Golden Buffalo allows reward money or money that has rollover to be used. You dont have the opportunity to hit any of the hot drop jackpots. The gameplay is thebsame on both. If you playbeach, you’ll see it’s self explanatory… hope thos helped. I play both a lot and have won big money on both. Hit for over $11,000 on hot drop Golden Buffalo once

1 Like