How Do You Explain This?

How Do You explain literally 95%+ of players in the $2 and $7 jackpot sit n goes all playing identically the same way if they’re not botting/using AI and Real Time Assistance? How is it no matter literally whether i log in at 7 AM to play or 11pm im playing against the exact same players(obviously it’s not humans playing on these accounts)? They’ve apparently cleaned out the majority of actual people who aren’t cheating and dissuaded them from playing further. I can literally play over 200 of these games in a day and it doesn’t matter if i stop reloading games for a minute or two im still playing against the exact same player types in every single one of these games at these buyin levels

This has apparently trickled into your double up turbo sit n go’s. I’ve been registered for a $5, $10, and $20 version of these games for 10 minutes and not a single one has gotten off, you used to be able to load 4 games of any these game types at the buyins i mentioned within 10 minutes tops. Howcome NOTHING is apparently being done to stop any of this??? It’s not fair at all to people who pay their hard earned money and should expect and receive a fair game AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE NOT accounts running bots and using AI and RTA.

1 Like

There is a poker security team who do check for issues such as this.
Any bots that are found are of course removed.