How is it fair? rewards/rakeback

How is it fair that some players are receiving 20% and in some instances 30% of their rake back from you guys for playing on your site just because they signed up initially through a affiliate and not directly through you? I created a account a decade ago and had no idea at the time i could have signed up through a third party and received a significant portion of the rake i pay back. Apparently this is still going on today as “new accounts” are still able to sign up and receive rakeback while the rest of us who were unaware when we initially signed up are stuck with the current rewards system which is basically 1% if that and all we get is tournament tickets. As someone who has paid 6 figures in rake in the time i’ve played here i’m extremely pissed to say the least.

The same rakeback/rewards should be offered to EVERYONE! Even your main competitor for US customers who’s 3 letter site begins with a A and ends with r offers up to 27% rakeback for everyone who plays on their site. Again, ALL players should be offered the same rewards!

3 Likes

Hi @gofastandwin420,

We have never offered a Rakeback as a promotion incentive. We have decided to reinvest our poker revenue into programs and incentives that will benefit our players, such as targeted promotions and website enhancements.

Well then how are players receiving and have been receiving rakeback for many years now by initially signing up to play poker on your site through agents/ affiliates?

1 Like

We won’t be sure if their affiliates give them rakeback, however we don’t offer rakeback.

Well where would the affiliates get the money from to give them rakeback, it has to be from you guys in the first place right? Can’t imagine them paying 10’s or 100’s of thousands of rakeback to players out of the goodness of their heart and their own money, I have no idea what the percentages would be but to simplify things let’s say any agent/affiliate gets 50% of a players paid rake from you guys for every player they sign up and of that 50% the agent gives the player back 25% of their rake. Just because you’re(ignition/bovada) not paying it directly back to the player yourselves doesn’t mean the money/rakebacck isn’t coming from you. It is wrong and unethical, every player who signs up and pays rake and plays poker on your site should be getting it

1 Like

We do not issue rakeback