How long does BCH take to deposit?

I’m new to BTC Cash and noticed it takes forever to deposit. How many confirmations does Ignition require for this to go through?

Thanks for any help!

Its usually pretty instant. If its confirmed through the Blockchain network then it shouldn’t be long before the deposit is credited.

Okay, I have 3 confirmations and it’s been almost an hour. Any help you can provide?

Transaction ID is below:

e8a8425eec0f836e51b17f725c85dc6e1ee7fcd4812c2527569198d007b44f98

I’ll check on this now.

@MATT doesn’t this transaction need the 24 to 48 hours approval like any other crypto before it goes to the blockchain? Once the transaction is approved by Ignition is there in 15 minutes or less.

@EMELO_123 For withdrawals, you are correct. But this was a deposit so it is instant most of the time.

@Matt :rofl: :rofl: thanks for the clarification… I thought it was a withdraw; deposit should be there by the time a reply to this post :rofl: :rofl:

What’s goin on with BTC deposits? When I agreed to this BTC only account it was before it took forever to deposit. Last night it took Over an hour to hit my account, tonight it’s been 45 mins so far. When I want to gamble I want to gamble, I don’t want to have to wait an hour !

Depending on the speed of confirmations through the network; it can sometimes cause times to vary.