I can't win to save my life here

Well everyone will have different experiences, but what’s in the screenshots the guy sent above is nothing shady whatsoever.

It’s the MATRIX!!!
Still waiting for Morpheus or Neo to pop up at my poker tables one night to tell me online poker is not as it appears, that there is another reality most people cannot see…everyone assumes, without question that they are playing poker on a website, “in real time,” against other human players around the world…when in reality they are plugged into the “Poker Matrix” (Version 7.2)
There are no other players at their table, no familiar screen names logged in, no players waiting in the lobby for a tourny to start…No, you are actually playing ALONE…but the fictional screen names, fabricated player stats and imaginary chip stacks seem so real, you are naively unaware that you’re “playing” nothing more than a highly sophisticated, mega expensive, elaborately detalied, super double top secret, online poker “video game.”
The website, game engine, graphics, user options and programming are ingeniously engineered to make a player believe, without doubt, question or suspicion that the opponents are typical, random, autonomous, human degenerate gamblers simply playing online poker. You believe this is a functioning gambling site with players logged on to their high tech servers all across the globe. Nothing to see here, just poker folks…move along…
BUT…it’s actually just a sophisticated program written to realistically replicate an online poker room with predetermined outcomes, infinite hand combinations and scripts for every possible scenario. They let you win a little, but the bad beats seem to come SO often…you question how you could run so bad for so long…how could they call 3 streets with that junk only to hit their miracle river like they KNEW it would come…how can you play so good some days and still lose this big?
How can 1cent/2cent micro stakes players pummel you like they are all Antonio Esfandiari clones? Do they all study with the elite pros? You start questioning yourself and your abilities…But don’t fret, it’s not you.
Worry about online poker being rigged? Plus all this talk about players using RTA to absolutely CRUSH opponents at the tables.
Thats not the issue, it’s
just a GLITCH in the Matrix. When this happens one or several fictitous “house” players will start to play TOO close to optimal and may draw unwanted attention to the scam.
It’s programmed to win billions from innocent, unsuspecting gamblers, but at a steady, unnoticeable pace to stay “under the radar”. This explains all the “rigged” questions about online poker once and for all.
This will save everyone millions of hours continuously debating the “online poker is rigged” theories…no more RTA threads, I am glad I could clear all this up “once and for all” for the poker community.

Morpheus offers him the choice of the Red pill or Blue pill...LOL

Don’t let it bother you. I mean I’ve done poorly here for months and then win. Then do good for a little then bad idk tbh it’s back and forth and last week I hit 1k but that’s about it in the last 2 months and I’ve deposited much more than that but