I do the $10 by in 7000 GTD Mad Monday @ 10:20, $7 by in $5000 GTD Mad Monday, @ 2:30 pm

Anybody else here gona play those?

I know it’s above good bankroll management.

But I take good value shots when it’s a good value pay out to buy in ratio if the field is still soft enough(field is very soft. These tournaments bring out all the fish, DONKS, wanting to get lucky, hit it big.)(There are some really good players in these tournaments tho, so can be semi challenging at times against those players)

Despite taking these type of shots occasionally, I usually use good bankroll management to grind up the funds to take these occasional shots.

Also I don’t know if these Mad Monday Events are one time things or not so another reason to take a shot at them.

Also if final table these good value Mad Monday Events, there is the prestige of final tabling or winning one of these if succeed at doing that.

Not saying that will happen, and odds are against it, but if play enough of them, becomes more likely, and I do have a slight skill edge against the general overall field, depending on who plays.

I’ll report how I do, what happened later.

Ok the results I small to medium cashed this tournament.

I had 2 rebuys.

I got bad beat 4 times. And I bad beat others 2 times.

I got coolered once. And had 1 player, despite me being card dead tight, slow played preflop, postflop on the extremest wet DRAWY board, and on river, where surely no one would be silly enough to do that in that situation. But they were that silly, and got stack crippled by their silly slow playing.

It’s like they are slow playing, praying to get get beat by a straight, flush, trips, set, 2 pair, that only gets bailed out because most usually don’t think they would be silly enough to slow play in such extremely bad spots to slow play.

1 Like