Ignition not paying out

Apparently the new gimmick to avoid paying out is to send crypto withdrawals with such a low fee the transaction won’t be picked up on the blockchain. Goin on 3 days waiting for confirmation that won’t happen with such a low sat fee. I assume they hope people will give up checking and after a couple months the mempool will kick the funds back to the original wallet sender(ignition) and they can avoid the payout. Such a scam.

sell on the market via zelle or cashapp or venmo. its instant payment. no waiting. you even get paid before you send the funds. you cant lose

That will be my move goin forward. Just so surprised I really didn’t think I had to worry about ignition or any of the sister sites for that matter paying out. Apparently I was wrong.

I can assure you that this is not an attempt to have the funds sent back to us, the bitcoin has been sent and the fees we set are in line with what we always do, but because of the amount of transactions right now confirmations are delayed. We’re sorry this happened and have escalated your feedback so we can avoid similar situations in the future.

Once the crypto is sent, the payout is already completed. This doesn’t make any sense… try ethereum or litecoin in the future

New to Bitcoin , been waiting for deposit since 11/14 … do you mind explaining how I could go about doing this ?

Must set straight i received this morning.