Im pretty sure this was collusion

Let me preface this by saying, yes this was a .50 cent JSNG. Yes, I know its chump change and not that big of a deal to about 95% of everyone on here. But d#@n it I cannot stand a cheater and I would like an explanation on this one. Tournament #59458507
Hand #4767033682
This was like the 7th or 8th hand.
Player 3 raises 153 chips from the button. I folded, and then player 2 raises 133 on top to 286 chips total, leaving them 14 chips left. Player 3 then shoves all-in. Then player 2 makes the craziest and most illogical move Ive ever seen at a poker table…he folds. Giving player 3 all of his chips in an effort to ensure that I lose. If im wrong here I’m all ears but I’ve played thousands and thousands of hands on this and the sister site and I’ve never seen any other hand played like this. No way a player that is playing in these jsng’s throws 99% of his chips into the pot and then folds without seeing any cards. Something is really fishy here.

1 Like

We appreciate you bringing this information forward as this is something we take very seriously. This will have to be escalated to the right people for a review of the tournament.

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt response. I will be eagerly awaiting to hear what they think!

1 Like

Odd bet amounts, they’d know which tourney they are in together but would need to make sure they are the right player positions…

Doubt it was collusion. I would actually do that too for laughs and giggles. It is just like throwing 50 cents in a wishing well for good karma. I might actually just do that right now because I’ve been getting killed lately.