Jackpot Sit and Go Black Screen

I just bought into a jackpot sit and go and got a black screen and was unable to play. Normally I wouldn’t care about 50 cents but as my entire bankroll is like $2.50 from the freeroll, every 50 cents matters. Does anybody else have similar issues? I can post a screenshot of my table here

Hi, if you are still having these issues, please try to logout of your account, then clear cache and cookies before logging in again.

Since he can’t see the screen at the start of the game, he won’t be able to click ‘Sit out’ and by the time he logs off, clears cache, then logs back on, that big bankroll of $2.50 will be taken by the blinds and automatic folds.
That might be a solution to the black screen but it doesn’t prevent him from losing funds, nor does it compensate funds lost due to an error on the site.

I had the same issue, long ago when I played on my PC, using the Poker Client I downloaded from Ignition,
(I lost the majority of my $2.50 buy-in too.)
But since then, I just played on an Android device. No black screen since, only connection issues, all day long, from the recent Cyber attack.

There is a fix for the black screen issue on the client what you can see on this page