Jackpot Sit & Go

I cant seem to find any information on what happened to the jackpot sit & go tournaments? Are they gone for good or just temporarily?

1 Like

These are the avaialble ones right now.

So much for updates and any information. Though your money is safe. Because we have no F clue what happened in tech

1 Like

Hi @Kamikazi,

Are you having any issues?

That link takes you to the poker homepage. I see that there are standard sit & go’s available. Was just curious about the jackpot sit & go games.

1 Like

It may be that not all are available due to the issues we had. Hopefully, these will be added soon.

1 Like

How do I contact davy

1 Like

I sent you a PM

1 Like

Circling back to this, Jackpot sit and go’s should now be live.

1 Like

Will there be any compensation whatsoever for the 3-day long issues?

2 Likes

This site is beginning to be more trouble than it’s worth

3 Likes

There has been no word yet on any compensation but it will likely be looked into once we’ve actually resolved the problems

1 Like

Setting Thursday @ 6pm as a deadline ON TUESDAY to address issues that have occurred over several days and affected countless users is insane in itself… Ignition has always had some issues but this has to be one of the worst outages and response I have experienced. Super hard to come back as a trusted and secure business from this kind of fumble…

We’re sorry you feel this way. It seems like you have received an account message in regards to this.

1 Like

They addressed issues by telling us they don’t know how they’re going to address the issues… But here’s a tiny amount of hush miles.

2 Likes