Jackpots who won those big ones?

Okay that’s unfortunate. We can check back in a few more days

Not a good look for them

2 Likes

Crickets……lol

22 days now of cricket’s. You would think someone would just tell us by now that there aren’t any jackpot wins to share or that they no longer exist. I’m sure there is a reason why the “forum manager” blantantly ignored my comment as well

I miss the days of full transparency. It was only about a year ago when things went downhill

1 Like

We have not received any correspondence regarding jackpot winners at this time, when we do the details will be posted.

Ridiculous. Im just going to assume what I have been all along…there aren’t any big jackpot winners, or the jackpots aren’t real, and Ignition doesn’t really care as long as everyone keeps depositing. It has been literally impossible to win here for so long, at least fo me.

3 Likes

Have those issues been resolved? Another 7 days has gone by. We are at 26 days now and entered a new month. Is it because there aren’t really any jackpot winners? Is that what the issues are?

I understand it might be a time consuming process to search for winners because of old software but it has been done on many occasions in the past.

Please just be transparent

1 Like

These were posted.

Where can the winners be found at on the website ?

I just saw the post. Disregard

1 Like