Jackpots who won those big ones?

Who won the recent Jackpots Lawless Ladies and Cyberpunk? They were pretty hefty Jackpots. Congratulations to whomever, I was trying hard to hit them. was’nt for me this time. I’m new to this site. Hope luck comes my way 2023.

2 Likes

Welcome @red123, The progressive Jackpot data will be posted tomorrow.

Where is it posted?

1 Like

I have asked and was told they were time consuming and didn’t get any traction

Apologies for the delay guys, I’m currently working on the progressive Jackpot data.

1 Like

Another 3 days has gone by. Is anybody winning anything at all? What’s going on? This used to be monthly

1 Like

@moderators . Any updates to provide?

1 Like

@Bianca . In all sincerity… is there truly any big winners anymore? Transparency continues to go down the drain

2 Likes

They have had plenty of time to come up with a “winner”… it never used to take this long to post when people were ACTUALLY winning.

1 Like

We haven’t received a winners list as far as I’m aware, but i will try to request a recent one.

Especially when they said it was going to be posted 12 days ago. And then 6 days ago another moderator was supposedly working on it

1 Like

Still no response huh? LOL

1 Like

It’s starting to feel like there aren’t any winners anymore. That’s why they aren’t posting them. Transparency = Trust

3 Likes

@Bianca has been working on it for 6 days now? Maybe she just isn’t finding any winners?

1 Like

I requested a list yesterday. We have to wait for it to be sent to us, we don’t have access to things like winners on various games.

Hello @William! Is there any update for this? We have been waiting for “tomorrow” which was 16 days ago

2 Likes

Lmao they really dgaf anymore. :joy:

3 Likes

17 days later and were still waiting for these so called big winners.

4 Likes

I wish they would just tell us that there aren’t any winners. I would just like to have the transparency. Instead all the mods and unfortunately the forum manager @William are just simply ignoring us.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

We’re having some issue pulling the data for the progressive Jackpot wins. Once these become available I’ll update it here.