Just imagine this…

It was only 6 months ago and a typical week goes like this.

Monday: I get a rewards drop like clockwork and it gets me by for a few hours and I lose it all. No big deal

Tuesday: I take advantage of my crypto exclusive benefits and make a deposit and receive my 25 free spins and rewards points instantly without issue.

Wednesday: I’m still playing and got a few decent bonuses, but I end up losing it all.

Thursday: I make another deposit using a great deposit bonus in my rewards section, but end up losing it.

Friday: I decide to reach out on chat and a customer service agent is instantly available and offers a great cash bonus for my account within 10 minutes.

Saturday: I’m doing good and pretty far ahead so I decide to cash out and my withdrawal goes smoothly and is in my account within 45 minutes.

Sunday: I get on the forum and share my screenshots of winnings and the Moderators are so helpful, welcoming, and available 24/7. They also go out of their way to ensure everyone is taken care of and all is good.

Where has the time gone???

2 Likes

I agree with you and I miss this as well but

if you deposit $100 then they give you a $20 bonus and you cash out at $200 they basically lost $100 and while they make way more than that they are a business and getting the most profit is the point

Absolutely but there was some give and take and most people will lose over a period of time, but now it’s mostly just all take. You at least felt more like they cared and gave additional benefits to keep you playing.

3 Likes