Live dealer Blackjack

So we would think nothing could go wrong with Live Dealing as no code to be manipulated. Well, except for when you play and have 3 hands at a time and dealer gets a 6 and hand 1) has 19 hand 2) has 11 and hand 3) is 20 … So what could go wrong? Dealer misdeals… Hands are cancelled.

Now you could say mistakes happen…That was what I said the first 3 times it happened in 20 minutes with one dealer… Maybe she is new… Okay fair enough. So I go to the other table and within 15 minutes an entirely different dealer does it 3 times more. To make the situation worse the hands are cancelled and then the dealer hits 21 back to back over the next two hands. I take a break to cool down as if Blackjack is like poker you go through swings and it was just very unfortunate that on the hands we should have won we had misdeals and then we lose to 21s. So then I come back in 10 minutes later and over 30 more minutes with two different dealers it happens two more times. So basically in a span of an hour this happens over 8 times at two different tables with 4 different dealers.

So people were pretty pissed off… In fact people were angry and voicing it to support. Either Live Dealers are seriously lacking skills to be dealing or ignition just happens to have the best luck ever and those dealers are accidentally mucking hands at very odd times.

This is why regulation is needed and or better standards. If a dealer screws up that much then here is a thought…She should not be dealing. I almost wanted to film this knowing it would happen again a few times if I had the patience to sit and keep playing.

1 Like

You can tell how legit the Live Dealer is simply by the Gangsta Rap being played on max volume on the speakers. I’m not allowed to curse in the chat room but they can play music that drops the F bomb and N bomb every other word? One time a dealer was so into the music as his body was moving to the beat he was slapping down cards like were playing in a chow hall at a super maximum security prison. Needless to say Ive had similar issues.