Login issues missed Freeroll

Since the login issues spanned the Freeroll, any chance we can a new tournament?

Doubt it , probably they’ll give you a “new ticket” like it’s worth anything as you get one a week anyways . Then the same problems will happen next week. Ignition is going downhill let’s see if they can actually fix some problems and show customers they care

Same issue here, couldn’t log in to client, website or here in the forum. Not asking for anything, just confirming the OP claim.

1 Like

I am not the only one…, I just had a CS rep tell me that he didn’t see any problems with the site last night.

There were some that experienced loading issues

Yep I was unable to login to forum and the site from evening until I went to bed well after 1 am. I was only able to login beginning this morning. Missed the free roll opportunity.

Same for me

I also had this issue, its the same issue that has dropped my connection hundreds of times for well over $1k+ in losses, but support just gives me a ticket and tells me to clear my browser cache :slight_smile:

@Davy @Matt This is what I am talking about, especially in my email to you Matt, my connection issues are NOT isolated to me.

But I suppose this is only a freeroll so just issue out vouchers, and case closed, right?

If there is an issue with a tournament not loading for example, please provide the details and we can take a look for you

I couldn’t log in from last Tuesday through Thursday, maybe Friday morning. Tried three devices, clear cache, etc. The login link just didn’t go anywhere. Any relief would be appreciated!

There were a few intermittent problems with logins last week. This was resolved.